Ugliest Concrete Surface Surfaces in America Sweepstakes 2021
Everyone loves a giveaway. If you have the ugliest concrete surface in America you can get a chance to be one of 5 winners in our latest sweepstakes…
The Ugliest Concrete Sweepstakes
Winners will be chosen at random to receive Daich Coating products to beautify your concrete surfaces
Five Winners each receiving:
Terrazzo (2 Gallons) and TracSafe (1 Gallon) Total MRV $169.00 per winner
The sweepstakes begins accepting entries Tuesday, April 20, 2021, 12:00 a.m. (EST) and ending at 11:59 p.m. EST on Saturday, May 8, 2021.
The revitalized Terrazzo™ line of real stone coatings for concrete, masonry, linoleum, vinyl and tile surfaces includes a heavier stone filling for higher durability. The Daich Coatings decorative granite resurfacer comes in Silverado, Pearl Grey, Moonscape, Café, Glacier and Tangiers. Self-priming Terrazzo can be used on basement or garage floors, walkways, porches, pool decks and patios. The real stone coating resists hot tire pick up, impact, salt, mold, water and mildew. Available at Lowes.com.
- TracSafe Anti-Slip Sealer performs double-duty, as both a high performance clear coat that strengthens and protects surfaces, while also helping to protect the people who walk on it from slip and fall mishaps.
- Its high-performance, odorless water-based technology bonds firmly to all types of flooring materials, from concrete, masonry, stone and pavers, to tile, vinyl, linoleum and pre-painted surfaces.
- TracSafe Anti-Slip Sealer for outside use: pool decks, wood decks, patios, walkways, terraces, porches.
- TracSafe Anti-Slip Sealer for inside use: garage and basement floors, utility areas and workshops.
- Easy installation: simply roll down two coats of the product a few hours apart using a 3/8” paint roller. Light foot traffic can be resumed in four to six hours (or when fully dry), with normal foot traffic allowed the following day after a 24-hour cure period.
- Low VOC pre-mixed formula features fast dry-time and easy water clean-up.
- TracSafe has excellent adhesion and is designed to last with outstanding resistance to sun, snow, water, salt, chemicals, snow shoveling, foot and vehicle traffic.
- Anti-slip ratings up to twice the OSHA standard, TracSafe provides aggressive anti-slip performance with all-weather durability.