- Full-Time Commissioned Business Development Specialist for On The House Media.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in media ad sales and working with ad agencies.
- Proven success with prospecting, cold calling and closing business. Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Make a positive, professional and influential presence as you represent OTH to the marketplace. Must be a self-starter who likes challenges and is willing to work hard. Highly motivated team player with a desire to win. Solution-oriented consultative approach in presenting OTH media products to clients. Must have excellent oral and written presentation/communication skills and attention to detail. Proficient in MS PowerPoint and Excel. Ability to travel to two to three national trades shows per year.
- Set up agency/client calls using smart prospecting, cold calling and by tapping relationships inside and outside of OTH Media. Provide innovative proposals that push the boundaries of networks’ capabilities and solve marketing challenges of the advertiser. Provide continuous service to customers, advertisers and ad agencies. Identify client advertising needs and work with management to propose efficient solutions. Present the value of advertising to clients.
- Establish strong relationships with ad agency media personnel including all decision makers and key influencers from junior planners to top management and client. Work with the sales manager to set and exceed established revenue goal.
- College degree is preferable, but not a requirement.
About On The House Media:
- Nationally syndicated home improvement radio show. “On The House with the Carey Brothers”, a live four hour weekly program aired on over 145 radio stations. Multi-media program with a content rich website – www.onthehouse.com. Nationally syndicated weekly home improvement newspaper and digital column. Editorial Partner with the Family Handyman Magazine. Aggressive Social Media marketing strategy using Facebook, YouTube, Twitter. James and Morris Carey are licensed general contractors now entering their 26th year in broadcast.
- This is commission only position. The commission rate is very liberal and significantly exceeds industry standards. You may work from home. We supply an extensive media sales kit and work closely with you to achieve success.
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On The House is an equal opportunity employer committed to identifying and developing the skills and leadership of people from diverse backgrounds and does not discriminate based on race, gender, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, and disability.