On The House is committed to maintaining your personal privacy, and to that
end we offer you this detailed explanation of how we track your personal information.
1. Personal information tracking
our site. If at any time we do decide to implement this technology, this privacy
policy will be updated accordingly and a link to the changes will be posted
on our web site.
- On The House automatically receives and records information to our server
logs from your browser, including your IP address, the time, and the page
you requested. We use this information internally to help us better serve
you. We do not rent or sell this information to third parties.
2. Email address collection
- On The House will collect your email address if you opt in to our mailing
lists from the Mailing Lists page or choose
the "Yes" option to subscribe to our mailing list via the Contact
Us form. These are the only ways in which we collect your email address.
- Confirmation is required before you are subscribed to any of our mailing
lists. This prevents someone else from subscribing you to our mailing lists
without your consent.
- On The House will not rent, sell, or share personal information about you
with other people or nonaffiliated companies.
- On The House does not market this website to children. Accordingly, we do
not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under
18 years of age.
- By using this Web site, you consent to the terms of the OnTheHouse.com
reasonable step to ensure that these changes are brought to your attention
by posting all changes prominently on our web site for a reasonable period
us using our Contact Us form. While we cannot
guarantee privacy perfection, we will address any issue to the best of our abilities
as soon as possible.